A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the website will be able to remember your visit when you return to browse that page. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, content customization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the website to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced. For more information on what cookies are, what they store, how to delete them, deactivate them, etc., please go to this link.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following cookies of its own:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who post comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This is how spam is combated.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies in order to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you consent to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must be done by directly communicating with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons of the type Like or Share.
Disabling or deleting cookies
You may at any time exercise your right to deactivate or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here is a quick guide to the most popular browsers.
- Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and from this place you must carry out your right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision not to accept them.