Terms and Conditions for Affiliates
This agreement is designed with you in mind, as well as to protect Velandia and our customers
To register as an affiliate you must complete the following registration form, which will be reviewed for later acceptance or decline.
We review and moderate all affiliate records, and value the accurate and honest information you provide. Keep in mind that the review process may take a few days. We know you're looking forward to joining our affiliate team, we appreciate your patience!
If you are approved, Congratulations! You will receive a unique referral link that you can use to promote Velandia through our links. Visit your private affiliation area to get information about visits and references, creatives, graphics and more!
Commissions and Payments
You will earn a sweet commission of 20% when a customer buys any of our products using your affiliate link.
We pay affiliate commissions in Euros through PayPal or Bank Transfer the first week of each month. As we have a 14-day product return guarantee, we only pay the commissions that have more than 30 days. The minimum payment amount is € 50, so you will receive a good pinch when we make payments. In addition, there is no maximum payment balance.
If you get a high number of sales we will contact you to offer you exclusive agreements and conditions with which to multiply your profits.
We do not allow references to be generated about your own purchases.
Here are the details of our affiliate program:
- You will receive a 20% commission for each new sale you refer
- Minimum payment balance of € 50, and without maximum payment (we pay in EUR)
- Commissions of more than 30 days will be paid within the first week of each month
- References are paid through PayPal and Bank Transfer
- References can not be generated in your own purchases (this includes the use of a different email address).
Duration of the Affiliate Cookie
When a potential customer clicks on your referral link, a cookie is stored in your browser to track your referral. Then, the cookie is stored for a generous 30-day period to give the referred customers time to decide if they want to buy a product from Velandia.
A reference will not be granted if:
- The client uses a different browser to buy the one he originally used to visit our site (because the cookie does not exist in that browser)
- The customer buys after 30 days (because the cookie will expire).
Direct Links Tracking
We use a Direct Links system, so you can omit the reference link (for example,? Ref = 256 or / ref / 256) when you connect to our site from your website https: //.
You can send a direct link to your own website in the "Direct Links" tab in your affiliate area. We will review your direct link, and when it is approved, you will no longer need to use an affiliate link when you link to Velandia directly from your website. Amazing!
Note: Direct link tracking is only available if your site has an SSL certificate and, therefore, the https: // protocol. We will only approve websites that are 100% owned.
Sales of more than 30 days and with a good reputation (ie, the purchase has not been reimbursed) will be included in each commission payment (if the commission balance is $ 50.00 or more). If a purchase is reimbursed, a commission for that sale will obviously not be paid.
We reserve the right to refuse affiliate fees for any reason. Rejections of the commission may occur for the following reasons:
- The sale on which the reference was based was reimbursed
- The method by which the reference was generated violates our promotional policies (see below) or violates the spirit of the affiliation agreement.
Exclusive News for Affiliates
By becoming an affiliate, you agree to receive emails from Velandia. These emails will be sent only to members, in a timely manner, and may include important information about the affiliate program.
These emails will also provide you with relevant news and updates to help you promote Velandia products effectively. We will not spam you, never, promised!
Rejection of Affiliation Requests
We reserve the right to refuse affiliation requests for any reason. We also reserve the right to choose if we provide an explanation or reasoning for the rejection of these requests. Here are some reasons why a request may be rejected (this is not an exhaustive list):
- Se rechazarán las aplicaciones de afiliados para sitios web que venden, anuncian o participan en pornografía, fraudes de phishing, correo no deseado, prácticas comerciales ilegales, o que incluyen cualquier material que infrinja los derechos de autor nacionales o internacionales.
- Las aplicaciones afiliadas para sitios web que no creemos que estén alineadas con nuestra industria o negocio pueden ser rechazadas.
- Los sitios web considerados inapropiados por Velandia serán rechazados.
The following types of sites are not allowed to become an affiliate: adult sites, sites that show material or banners for adults, sites that promote violence, hate or intolerance, sites that promote or participate in illegal activities. Affiliate applications for inappropriate websites will be rejected, and we reserve the right to choose whether a reason for rejection is provide.
Questions regarding your request
When you request to become an affiliate, we can send you an email to the email address you provided with some questions about your application. This can be because:
- We did not understand something about your membership application.
- We would like to know a little more about how you will promote Velandia in detail.
If we contact you and we do not receive a response within 7 days, your request may be rejected. If your initial request is rejected, you can resubmit a request to become an affiliate and provide us with more details to reconsider.
Inactive Affiliate Accounts
We encourage all of our affiliates to actively promote Velandia products to continue to make profits for both parties. If we can help you generate ideas on how to promote Velandia, inform us: we are here to help you!
- An affiliate account is considered inactive if visits have not been generated after a period of 6 months.
- An inactive affiliate account can be deactivated temporarily if visits have not been generated after these 6 months.
But we do not want this to happen, right? Let's work together to help you generate great income thanks to Velandia!
Policies of the Velandia Affiliate Program
Promotional methods allowed and super interesting
How you promote Velandia is reflected in the commissions you earn! We encourage the use of promotional methods that add value to our brand and bring us legitimate and loyal customers. We love when our affiliate team mention Velandia on their websites and social networks!
Here are some examples of incredible promotional methods to earn more commissions:
- Tell your readers, audience, followers, family or friends about Velandia, and give them your affiliate link.
- Write a review or a blog post about natural cosmetics or Velandia and link to our online store with your affiliate link.
- Reach a broad audience with your social media accounts. Send a message about us on Twitter with your affiliate link, post about us on Facebook with your reference link or show your Instagram followers our natural cosmetics. Promotion without spam is a great way to get more commissions!
Prohibited Promotional Methods
We love and support our product 100%, and we are very careful with the way it is promoted, so we want members to also support us 100%.
The prohibited promotion methods listed below are not to frighten you: they are here to protect you, us and our clients against any bizarre or fraudulent activity.
We know that you will understand, but here they are in writing, just in case you are not totally sure of what is and is not allowed.
- It is possible that Velandia is not promoted in coupon sites. Customers who are looking for a coupon are already in the market for Velandia, so this method does not add any value.
- Any type of spam is prohibited. Links, announcements, emails, comments ... any type of spam. Respect the rules of publication of third-party websites that you use to promote Velandia. PS: this is not an exhaustive list of spam methods; if we decide that your activity is spam, it is spam.
- Any activity or illegal activity that is considered offensive by us is prohibited. This can cause references to be rejected and / or deactivate your affiliate account. Read above the allowed and super interesting promotional methods!
- We are flattered, but do not pretend to associate professionally with Velandia. Affiliates are not employees of Velandia and have no rights to the brand.
- Pretending to be Velandia is 100% prohibited. Cloning our site, copying our site, using our protected resources of the site and claiming that a site created by you is an official Velandia site is unethical and is prohibited.
If you are not sure or if you are worried that any activity you are going to do is considered prohibited, contact us.
Consequences of non-great promotional methods
If your promotional methods violate these terms, your commissions may be rejected and we may disable your affiliate account. We reserve the right to do this and we may or may not notify you in the event this occurs. Use the permitted promotional methods and help us to succeed as an affiliate!
The following types of sites are not allowed to become an affiliate: adult sites, sites that display material or banners for adults, sites that promote violence, hate or intolerance, sites that promote or engage in illegal activities, including (among others), hacking sites, cracking, nulled and warez. Affiliate applications for inappropriate websites will be rejected, and we reserve the right to choose whether a reason for rejection is provided or not.
The important thing
By accepting these terms and conditions, you are providing your non-legal agreement to comply with them. By registering and being approved as an affiliate in our affiliate program, you agree that your commissions are subject to approval before being accepted and subsequently paid.
The affiliate relationship does not represent a professional or formal agreement, and as an affiliate is not an employee of Velandia. You agree that this is not a legally binding relationship and, as a result, you can not take legal action against Velandia. These affiliate terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
It sounds good, right? Do not wait any longer and become afliated
Register or login now in our affiliation system and start generating large revenues